Who is collecting and using your personal data?
Chris Blackburn will act as a “data controller” for any personal data that you provide to Blackburn Associates. As such, Blackburn Associates will ensure that any data obtained is processed in line with your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulations and associated data protection laws currently applicable in the UK.
Why are Blackburn Associate collecting your personal data?
We may collect your personal data for the following purposes;
- To know the address of where any projects need to be carried out.
- To enable us to invoice you for the work either by postal address or email as you have stipulated.
- To enable us to prepare our end of year accounts for HMRC.
Who we will share your personal data with?
There are strict rules about who we can share your information with and this will normally be limited to other organisations who will allow us to deliver to your requirements. This may include:
- Associates and contractors
- Suppliers and service providers providing services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to do so to comply with any legal obligation or to allow debt collection agencies to recover payments should you not pay our invoices.
How long will we hold your personal data?
Blackburn Associates will normally keep your information throughout the period of time that we do work for you and afterwards for a period of six years as we are required to do by law and also by the regulations that apply to us unless you have requested to be forgotten.
What rights do you have?
Under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations you have the following rights
- The right of access to your own personal data
- The right to request rectification or deletion of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to request a copy of the information you provide us in machine readable format
- The right to withdraw your consent to any processing that is solely reliant upon your consent
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact;
mobile 07791 064 308